Diary of Stuff (Volume I)
Homeside Lending are a bunch of Mean Dumbasses
Today, I put the finishing moves on the mortgage company.
Our fencing match got too harry, so I bogged down and
decided to go deeper into debt by transferring money from a
credit card to pay for the past few months of unpaid
They wouldn't stop asking me why I couldn't pay... Hello,
DUMBASS, does the fact that I had only a few hundred
dollars in the bank shed any light on the matter? You
wanted money from me, and I didn't give it to you...
Oh well, since they were willing to put their lawyers on it
and charge me for all the expenses, I'd say that I won't be
messing with them for a while.
I'm also interested in what my credit report looks like
now...lol, I probably won't be getting any new credit card
offers for a while.
Oh well, these are trying times, so maybe in a few years,
I'll look back on this and have a good laugh...? (I hope...)
Today on "ER", Dr. Benton left. He was a cool character.
They are all cool characters on there, actually. I read
that Dr. Green is also going to bite the dust. (Hope I
didn't spoil your dinner!)
(I'm testing this out, seeing if it would be relevant in
1. Went to work. Finished in 3.5 hours. Tired of the
work, had other stuff on my mind (when do I don't?).
2. Wrestled with how I was going to spend the rest of the
3. Went to bank to transfer money from credit card to my
account and then to cashier's check. Forgot credit card.
4. After driving back home, I re-drove back to the bank and
got it all done.
5. Went to Fedex, got it overnighted.
6. Got home. Was informed that N had a serious toothache
and was going to see his dentist (who is located 55 miles
out of town) in about 1.5 hours.
7. I got out of being the one to drive him.
8. Took care of little T, his head was burning with fever.
Gave him medicine.
9. Fell asleep with him on the couch.
10. B and N came back. Tuned in to "Charmed" (lol).
11. Watched "ER".
12. Got online...meteor showers tonight...but it wasn't on
the news. Eclipse tomorrow from 3:15pm to after 4:30pm.
Good to show N and P.