Life of secrets
Ad 2:
Try a new drinks recipe site
2022-12-12 12:19:41 (UTC)


We officially put an offer in for the house this morning. Apparently we will hear back by the end of today.

Last night we had sat down and looked at loads of houses. I’ve booked a couple more viewings for other houses on Saturday, keeping options open etc…

I’ve totally got my hopes up and I need to ground myself just in case we aren’t chosen. Then I will need to accept that something better will come up.

My husband says to pray about it but I don’t want to. I mean, I’d LOVE to, but I can’t be a hypocrite and pray right now. He can. I can’t. He says that he will ask that if the house is for us, they will accept our offer. But if they ask for more, then that’s a sign that it’s not for us.

Personally, I don’t think God is going to answer his prayers. He does less than I do. He only ever prays when he wants something. But hey…. I could be wrong!

I prayed for this house when we were looking for somewhere to rent, but at the time I was in my religion whole heartedly and giving it my all. I believe we got this house because of that. It’s a 3 bed house with a garden and driveway and side access and I’ve never seen any place on the market like this, for what we pay. They even took a lower offer. It’s unheard of.

But yeah, it’s just about waiting now.

I asked my pendulum if I’ll be pregnant when we move and it says yes. I ask so much though, that the answer does change every now and then…. I’m pretty sure it’s fed up of me too.