Slowly descending into madness
Want some cocktail tips? Try some drinks recipes over here
Diary prompt (5)
When do you feel the happiest?
1. When I'm with him, meeting or talking, doesn’t matter which one I'm doing. It feels like someone has injected drugs in my system. I don’t even know what to call this feeling but man I can feel the serotonin rush xD it's insane how a person's presence can change everything.
2. Being able to read a book without distraction. It can be anything. Or working for hours with music without any distraction. Or painting without any rush to finish it.
3. Cooking. I don't have much time these days but I. Absolutely. Love. It.
4. Coming back from university on bus in the evening. Rain makes it better yesss.
5. Getting soaked in rain with a person I adore. It can be siblings/friends/lover. Or it can be solo as well.
6. Nature makes me very happy. I think looking at the moon on the rooftop is very therapeutic specially during full moon. I love the weather before it rains heavily. And I love the yellow light after it rains in the afternoon. My favourite thing about BUP is having a cup of shitty coffee in the late autumn. Sunsets in the fall have their own charm.
7. Floating in the swimming pool like a deadbody. I like to pretend I died and my body doesn’t have anywhere to go.