Dragon Of Creation
Days in my life
47 random questions I found on the internet
1. What are your favorite colors?
Red. Then black, third is deep purple
2. What is your natural Hair colour?
3. How old will you be in 5 years?
4. What pets do you have?
3 rescue cats and 2 rescue dogs. Not a day of regret!
5. Do you get on better with males or females?
Both, really. Gender doesn’t matter if you can keep a good conversation
6. Do you like meeting new people?
Most definitely. I love listening to people’s experiences and opinions and discussing anything and everything. The world has made a tone of interesting people
7. Are you shy?
I can be if I don’t know a lot of people around me, but give me enough of a moment and I’m a different person entirely
8. Are you confident with the way you look?
I don’t have much of a problem with my looks. Around 1.72cm and 63kg. Long hair and brown eyes. I’m no stick figure, but I know I can wear a dress well.
9. What is your current relationship status?
Engaged for 8years. Honestly, currently going through a rough patch and I’m struggling
10. Have you ever fallen in love?
11. Have you ever met someone in person who you met over the internet first?
My fiancé, met first on MXiT lol
12. What is your biggest Fear?
Losing myself completely
13. What is your favorite animal?
Witnessed in real life: White Bengal Tiger
Still looking for a sighting: Dragon
14. Do you have someone you can trust?
I do. I have a few good friends I know I can rely on
15. What is your favorite song?
Me, myself & Hyde – Ice Nine Kills
16. What are doing right now?
Currently sitting at work. It’s a surprisingly quiet day
17. What is your current mood?
I am somewhat indifferent. Relaxed and in the mood to conversate
18. What is the last thing you had to drink?
Currently busy with a BCAA drink
19. What is the last thing you ate?
Cookies from a colleague. A strange gesture from her. Maybe they were poisoned? :D
20. What do you do when you’re not working?
Mostly spending time at home drawing or watching something. Even playing some games
21. Did you choose your profession or did it choose you?
More like I got a lucky dice roll. Certainly not what I want to do for the rest of my life, but a nice experience
22. What would you do if you won the lottery?
Probably be too skeptical to use much of the money. I’d get myself a newer car since I need one and donate a lot for the local NPO’s in the area. The rest I’d stash!
23. What is your favorite way to relax?
Escaping from this world via whatever medium I’m in the mood for
24. What is your favorite book to read?
Currently busy with the Red Rising series. It’s a damn roller-coaster ride. I love it!
25. When people come to you for help, what do they usually want help with?
Advice with a crossroad they are on, be it relationships or monetary choices. They know if I can’t offer any valuable advice, I will always be willing to listen and support
26. What is something that people are obsessed with but you just don’t get the point of?
Another country’s politics
27. Where is the most interesting place you’ve been?
In my head, lol. My dreams can be wild
28. What is your biggest pet peeve with modern technology?
How easy it has become for others to lie and cheat
29. What object have you been searching for with no luck?
A book for my father – Catch Me a Killer: Serial Murders written by Micki Pistorius
30. What social customs do you wish would just disappear?
Discrimination based especially on those things you cannot control – not exactly a custom, I know, but it is something so common it might as well be classified as one
31. Who or where would you haunt if you were a ghost?
Some holiday destination. I’d mildly inconvenience people by moving or hiding random things. If I had someone I despised, I would haunt them to the point of insanity doing these little things
32. What gets you out of bed every day?
I guess the knowledge of a new day. Some days are difficult to get started, but knowing there are endless possibilities laid out in front of you does help
33. What do you value in a friendship?
Someone I can be serious as well as silly with
34. What do you say more often in life: yes or no?
No to myself and yes to others. I am working on a better balance, though
35. What would you tell your teenage self if you could go back in time?
Don’t give up. Do more for yourself, you deserve it
What mistake do you keep making again and again?
Thinking I/something I create is not good enough. I tend to be too hard on myself
36. What’s the best and worst thing about getting older?
Best: all the experiences you gain, memories made
Worst: probably the body pains, lol
37. What do you regret not doing?
Start taking care of my mental health at an earlier age
38. Do you believe in second chances?
More often than not, yes. Although my second chances do usually come after some time of warning
39. What are some things you wish you could unlearn?
Overanalyzing every little thing. It’s exhausting and does no good for anxiety
40. What do you wish your brain was better at doing?
Making serotonin -.-
41. When do you feel the most confident?
Around the people who accept me for who I am with no additional expectations
42. If a crystal ball could tell you anything about your future, what would you want to know?
Uncertain, it could spoil the lesson
43. What goal are you working on now?
The short of it: finding myself
44. What scares you about the future?
Probably a cliché, but the uncertainty
45. When was the last time you cried?
Sunday now past, had a massive fight with my SO and its effects are still lingering
46. Do you believe people are at the whim of destiny or that they can create it themselves?
I believe we all have a destiny, no matter how big or how small it might be. There is a reason for every one of us. I do, however, believe that the road we walk is of our own choosing
47. What question do you always want to ask people but don’t have the courage to ask?
How are you certain of your sexual preferences without having directly experienced something else, yet having thought of it multiple times in your life?