I made a very important decision today.
I decided not to contact my cousin any more regarding the business.
I sent him a correspondence today and as expected no response from him. I can no longer be too dependent on his response for my business. The ramifications of my decision may be disastrous but at least I know where I am. I can no longer continue with so much uncertainty – ‘will he, wouldn’t he?’. I feel dejected, disillusioned and combined with my finance woes I am at an at time low. All the things I have been working for may not happen due to lack of funds. I have to now regroup somehow.