A Year In The Life Of K.G.S
Well, I never thought that I would have a personal diary online. This is going to be hard for me but I will try and do this for at least one year. What I would like to happen is for me to become the best person possible by the time I’m 40. Today I am 14,387 days old, and on November 12, 2011 I will be 14,610 days old. So I have 223 days to approve.
I’m going to be sharing some personal stuff throughout this diary but I feel that this is the only way to improve one’s self. May official diary will begin tomorrow on April 4 but this prelude is just a way to get some of my goals out in the open.
First, as of April 4th, 2011 I will be doing the following things:
1. I will not eat chocolate or sweets again.
2. I would drink only water or no sugar drinks.
3. I will not masturbate anymore.
4. I will workout for the rest of my life and get in to the best shape possible.
5. I’ll cut down on TV and take care of my personal hygiene.
6. I will stop swearing and cursing.
7. I will try to meditate once a day and sleep on mattresses.
8. I will try to complete five goals a day.
These are just some of the things that I would like to improve on over the next year or so. I would list more during this diary. Well, to tell you I can I am very excited to begin this journey. Hopefully, I can look back at this date and see when my life took a turn for the better. Now what I must do is to stay focused and remain disciplined throughout the next 223days.
“remember that things don’t change you gotta change”