Gay Guy juggles his life struggles.
Want some cocktail tips? Try some drinks recipes over here
Summary of my year.
1. Finally went on my first couple dates in nearly a decade.
2.Learned a lot of life lessons and think I've grown somewhat as a
3.Got all A's in the classes I completed.
4. Saw my real father for first time in a while over the summer.
5. Really grew as a person during my internship at the mental
1. Had nervous breakdown after revealing my molestation as a child
to my parents.
2. As a direct result moved into hovel with no kitchen and concrete
3. Lost my job soon after.
4.Lost my internship soon after that.
5. Was denied unemployment, but am in process of appeal.
6. Was kicked out of School of Social Work for one unfortunate
mistake that mentioned my place of internship in a public article:
my stupidity and a big no-no.
So I am struggling. I am trying to keep my head up and not self talk
myself into oblivion, but it is hard. I can only keep repeating that
2011 might be the best year I've ever had if I give it a chance.
So come on down 2011! I welcome you with open arms and hope that you
have many wonderous surprises in store!