My life My story
Try a free new dating site? Wiex dating
you know you are living in 2004 when......
You Know You're Living In 2004 When...
1. You accidentally enter your password
on your microwave.
2. You haven't played solitaire with real
cards in years.
3. You have a list of 12 phone numbers to
reach your family of 3.
4. You e-mail the person who works at
the desk next to you.
5. Your reason for not staying in touch
with friends and family is that they
don't have e-mail addresses.
6. You go home after a long day at work
you still answer the phone in a business-
7. You make phone calls from home, you
accidentally dial "9" to get an outside line.
8. You've sat at the same desk for four years
and worked for three different companies.
10. You learn about your redundancy on
the 11 o'clock news.
11. Your boss doesn't have the ability to do
12. You pull up in your own driveway and
use your cell phone to see if anyone is home.
13. Every commercial on television has a
website at the bottom of the screen.
14. You'd never go back to a "wired"
connection on the computer because it
would be soooo slooow.
15. Leaving the house without your cell phone,
which you didn't have the first 20 or 30 (or 60)
years of your life, is now a cause for panic and
you turn around to go and get it.
16. You get up in the morning and go online
before getting your coffee.
17. You get all your Christmas shopping done
in front of the computer in your underware at
3:00 a.m. in November.
18. You start tilting your head sideways to smile. :)
19. You're reading this and nodding and laughing.
20. Even worse, you know exactly to whom
you are going to forward this message.
21. You are too busy to notice there was
no #9 on this list.
22. You actually scrolled back up to check
that there wasn't a #9 on this list.
AND NOW U R LAUGHING at yourself.