I AM INSANE!
When I was journaling in rehab everyday I would put a
gratitude list down of things that I was grateful for so I
would realize that my life really isn't that bad. I totally
forgot about this until yesterday I was hanging out with my
friend Shawn and I had gotten him into journaling and he
told me that he still does the gratitude list and that it is
a good idea so I am going to start doing this every day by
writing 3-5 things that I am grateful for.
1. To be clean and sober for 7 1/2 months
2. To be able to recognize the disease of addiction and how
it works inside of me.
3. To have God on my side, he was always there but now I know.
4. For my wondeful family because even though I have done
them wrong in the past they are still here for me.
5. For my awsome friends cause if it wasn't for them
sometimes I would go crazy!