Crazy What You Could've Had
Hot And Fresh I'm A-Bitchin'.
The following things annoyed me today. In chronological
1. Iain Lee, the lanky gimp off of RI:SE. (Yes. Insert
your own SH:IT gag here)
2. A guy with an incredibly large head and a car park
ticket in his mouth.
3. Some gimp who was listening to an R&B CD in his car
that he'd clearly only heard of because he'd read about it
in a broadsheet review section.
4. Broadsheet reviews in general. They're a sack of
5. The girl in front of me in Borders who bought some books
(including How To Be Good, I don't begrudge for that part)
and taken them back to refund them with a heat magazine.
6. The girl who walked past me when I was having a bagel
and reminded me of someone I'd rather not have been.
7. Not meeting one of my mates in the pub he works. This
was not THAT annoying, though, just a bit.
WILT? 2Pac - California Love