2003-05-30 17:11:07 (UTC)
1. What do you most want to be remembered for?
Being kind hearted and a good wife and mother.
2. What quotation best fits your outlook on life?
Never, never, never give up. Winston Churchill
3. What single achievement are you most proud of in the past
Dealing with some things from my past.
4. What about the past ten years?
Surviving four teen-age sons
5. If you were asked to give a child a single piece of
advice to guide them through life, what would you say?
Follow your heart and always remember you are loved.