Jack's Twisted Kingdom
trust (trst) n.
1. Firm reliance on the integrity, ability, or character of a person or thing.
2. Custody; care.
3. Something committed into the care of another; charge.
a. The condition and resulting obligation of having confidence placed in one:
violated a public trust.
b. One in which confidence is placed.
5. Reliance on something in the future; hope.
6. Reliance on the intention and ability of a purchaser to pay in the future; credit.
a. A legal title to property held by one party for the benefit of another.
b. The confidence reposed in a trustee when giving the trustee legal title to
property to administer for another, together with the trustee's obligation regarding
that property and the beneficiary.
c. The property so held.
8. A combination of firms or corporations for the purpose of reducing competition
and controlling prices throughout a business or an industry.