Jack's Twisted Kingdom
1. What Time is it Now? March 25th, 2003, 2:07am
2. Have you ever worn bell-bottoms? Never...
3. Have you ever written a song? Yes, it was about
suicidal deadheads.... :)
4. Can you make change for a dollar right now? uh, US or
5. Have you ever been in the opposite sex's bathroom? shya,
6. Have you ever smelled your own feet? Uh, no... kay,
i'm lying, i was 2!!!! i
even have pix.. i really do.. it's sad...
7. Do you like ketchup on or beside your french fries?
side them, with Malt
8. Can you touch your toungue to your nose? Yes I Can...
9. Have you ever been a boy scout? Sadly yes...
10. Have you ever broken a mirror? yes, 5 years ago
11. Have you ever put your toungue on a frozen pole?
When I was 7 I did...
12. What is your biggest pet peeve? Listening to someone
talk about how
great wrestling is...
13. Do you slurp your drink after its gone? Yes, ah, my
14. Have you ever blown bubbles in your milk? Yeah, it's
15. Would you rather eat a Big Mac or a Whopper? Mm,
16. Have you ever gone skinny-dipping? I think once or
17. When you are at the grocery store, do you ask for
paper or plastic? I don't
ask, I simply wait for them to bag my stuff so I can go...
18. Would you rather eat steak than pizza? PIZZA!!!!
19. Did you have a baby blanket? Yup
20. Have you ever tried to cut your own hair? Yeah,
21. Have you ever sleepwalked? Not that I know of.
22. Have you ever had a birthday party at McDonalds? No,
23. Can you flip your eye-lids up? Yes, why I would tho...
24. Are you double jointed? No
25. If you could be any age, what would you be? Mmm, 24..
26. Have you ever gotten gum stuck in your hair? Yes,
27. Have you ever thrown-up after a roller coaster ride?
I hate roller coasters...
28. What is your dream car? 1967 Mustang Shelby or a
29. What is your favorite cartoon of all time? Most
30. Would you go swimming in shallow waters where, one year
earlier, a shark had attacked a child? Sure, why not?
31. How many cavities do you have? Mm, yeah, 5, they'll
be gone by july.. :)
32. Have you ever eaten a dog biscuit? Heh, yeah, on a
33. If you were in a car sinking in a lake, which would
you do first? fishing?
34. Have you ever ridden in an ambulance? Yeah, nice big
scar on the back of
35. Can you pick something up with your toes? All the
time, I pick up shit I am
too lazy to otherwise..
36. How many remote controls do you have in your house?
Uh, let's see, 3 for
the stereo, 1 for the VCR's/TV, 1 for the DVD player...
37. Have you ever fallen asleep in school? Only once,
surprisingly as i recall...
38. How many times have you flown in an airplane in the
last year? once, to
39. How many foreign countries have you visited? heh, a few
40. If you were out of shape, would you compete in a
triathlon if you were
somehow guaranteed to win a big, gaudy medal? Nope, only
41. Would you rather be rich and unhappy, or poor and
happy? Rich &
Unhappy, the fool who said money can't buy happiness was
42. If you fell into quicksand, would you try to swim or
try to float? Float... I
43. At what age did you first try to drive a car? 6 or
7, on my grandfathers lap..
44. Do you ask for directions when you are lost? Yeah,
after about 2 hours...
45. Have you ever had a Mexican jumping bean? No
46. Are you more like Cinderella or Alice in Wonderland?
47. Would you rather have an ant farm with no ants or a box
of crayons with brokenpoints? Crayons...
48. Do you prefer light or dark bread? Dark Bread
49. Do you prefer scrambled or fried eggs? Fried...
50. Have you ever been in a car that ran out of gas? heh,
yeah, almost 150 km
from a gas station..
My name is: Timothy
Nicknames: Diva in High school by the theatre class, Bag
Boi by my step
mother, Adolf in high school by the skin heads
Birthday: may 5th
I may seem: obnoixous, loud, crude, quite, reserved and
sarcastic, cherubic, nice, naughty and weird...
But I'm really: All of the above...
People who really know me think I'm: a contridiction...
Sometimes I feel: lonely, bored and apathetic
My days are pretty: fucking boring
In the morning I: don't like getting up before noon
I like to sleep: when I'm tired
If I could be doing anything right now I would be: in a
cafe with my grrl
Money is: The root of all evil...
One thing I wish I could have is: a car
One thing I have that I wish I didn't is: don't ask...
If I had one wish it would be: for everyone to fall in
love with someone and find
them... or in the real world... it would be for me to *safe
falls on head and i die
before i can finish*
Love is: fleeting.... and real.... you must work to find
it, and keep it..
If I could see one person right now it would be: i plead
I live for: love, passion, pleasure
I am afraid of: ladders, I can skydive, but I can't go up
a fucking ladder without
It makes me angry when: stupid people get things they
I dream about: falling in love and being happy...
I daydream about: love, sex, passion, writing, travel...
Number of girls I have kissed in my life: over a dozen
Number of girls you have made out with: see above...
Number of boys I have kissed: twoish, Little Mikey and
Number of boys you have made out with: one, Little Mikey...
Number of drugs taken illegally: Weed, pepsi (okay, it
should be illegal)
Number of people I could trust with my life: 3
Number of CDs that I own: 400 or so...
Number of piercings: 2
Number of tattoos: 0 soon I will have about 7... sooner
Number of times my name has appeared in the newspaper: a
dozen or so...
Number of scars on my body: too many to count
Number of times a person has made me scared of what they
could do to me physically: a few
Number of things in my past that I regret: nothing, not
Last book you read: Nietzsche, Thus Spoke Zatharustra
Last movie you saw: The Pianist, Dreamcatcher and Spider
Last movie you saw on the big screen: See above...
Last phone number you called: Steffi, the the german
grrl who has my anime
Last show you watched on TV: Farscape...
Last song you heard: Listening to Rollins Spoken word stuff
Last thing you had to drink: Vodka Martini
Last thing you ate: french toast with strawberry's and syrup
Last time you showered: this morning
Last time you smiled: about an hour ago
Last time you laughed: An hour ago..
Last person you hugged: Kristal
Last person you kissed: Kristal
Last thing you said: "it was so bad"
Last person you talked to online: Gord in London
Last person you talked to on the phone: Gord in London
1. Where are you right now? In my room, watching the oscars
and typing this
2. Name exactly how it appears on your Birth Certificate:
Timothy Francis *****
3. Nicknames: Yorick, recently Jack
4. Parent's names: Teresa & (My father is a 27 1/2 year old
5. Number of candles that appeared on your last birthday
cake? 14, thats the last time i had a cake
6. Date that you regularly blow them out? My birthday...
7. Do you own any pets? And if You What Kind? Two Cats,
Inky & Maus
8. Height: 5'9 3/4
9. Eye colour: Hazel Green, oft called Jade
10. Hair Color: Black... as opposed to the usual brown
11. Piercing: Tongue, Ear.. Eventually when I am brave
enough I shall peirce my nipples and maybe my eyebrows and
other places above the waist line...
12. Tattoos: Regrettably none as of yet.
14. Birthplace: Surrey, British Columbia
15. Hometown: New Orleans, (Spent 3 months living there,
16. Current Residence: Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada. Look
17. Had the drink Calypso Breeze?: Yes, didn't like it.
18. Been in love before?: Yes......and I intend to be
19. Been to Africa?: No, though I would like to someday.
20. Been toilet-papering?: Yes.
21. Been drunk?: Thrice, and nevermore...
22. Been toilet-papered? Certainly not.
23. Loved somebody so much it made you cry?: Yes.
24. Been in a car crash?: Yes, twice.
25. Croutons or Bacon Bits: croutons.....crunchy. hehe.
26. 2 doors or 4 (on a car): 2 doors, of course I really
want one of those new Jetta's... Loki What is the mater
26b. What is your dream car? Black 1961 Thunderbird
Covertible with all leather interior...
27. Sprite or 7 Up: 7-Up
27(b): Coke or Pepsi: pepsi.
28. Coffee or Ice cream: ice cream.
29. Blanket or Stuffed Animal: Blanket, my stuffed animals
abondoned me when I was 8.
30: Dumpee or Dumper: Both. Though I am often not the
31. Salad Dressing: Strawberry Vinaigrette
31b. Fav. Salad: Caesar
32. Color of socks: Thermal Black.
33. Number: I have many.....which one would you like?
34. My numerical birthday: 05/05/75
35. Place to be kissed: the cheak, then the neck, then the lips
36. Fav Movies: Uhm, this is a whole new diary entry. I
like too many movies, hell I've seen 4 this week alone in
37. Fav Quote from a movie: I am Jack's...
38. Foods: Heh, These days, mostly chicken...
40. Day of the Week: Saturday, tis my holy day.
41. Song at the moment: Golums Song - Emilianna Torrini
44. Word or Phrase: Moo. or Halo.
46. Toothpaste: Crest Mint...or whatever I happen to buy.
47 Flower: Roses or Lotus Flowers
49 Least Favorite Subject: Mathematics, my brain hurts..
50. Alcoholic Drink: Mmm, we could be here awhile..
51. Sport to Watch: Baseball, for some demented reason..
52. Type of Ice Cream: Chocolate Almond
54. Sesame Street Character: Kermit!!!!
55. Disney/Warner Bros.: hmmm......
56. Fast Food Restaurant: Domino's Pizza.
57. When was your last hospital visit?
59. What color is your bedroom's carpet? maroon-
60. What was the name of your childhood blanket or pillow:
61. How many times did you fail your Permit and/or Driver's
License: Twice, once for speeding, and once for not being
able to parrel park.. But I am much better now!
62. What do you think of Ouija boards? I will never use
63. Where do you see yourself in 10 yrs.? With those whom
I adore the most,
64. Who is the last person that you got an email from? My
friend Gord, who lives in london...
64b. Snail mail: My friend Conrad in San Francisco
65. What do you do most often when you are bored? Write,
read, sing, call someone, meditate upon the meaning of each
tarot card in my deck, etc. Think and Reflect. I am never
really bored....there is always something.
66.What words or phrases do you overuse: bliss incarnate,
67. What phrases do you like to hear most? I love you, I
adore you, who wants pizza.
67b. What phrases do you least like to hear? I hate you, I
miss you, I'll call you..
68. What words do you hate? Silence, Cunt, Moron
68b. What words do you love? Melancholy, love, pink
69. Name the person that you are friends with who lives the
farthest away: Jessica in Germany,
70. Name the person who lives the closest to you. Kricket,
she lives two blocks away.
71. Best thing to do is? Watch a movie with friends, cook
dinner for said friends, and make love to my best friend
(which i don't have right now)
72. Most annoying thing to do is? Cleaning the cat litter,
and looking for a job...
73. Best thing right now? Working out, losing weight and
getting my life back together...
74. Bedtime: Whenever I happen to lose consciousness
75. What time is it now? March 25th, 2003, 2:28am