what is my compulsion with wasting time?
1. Who did you last get angry with? nudge
2. What is your weapon of choice? machine gun
3. Would you hit a member of the opposite sex? if they
4. How about of the same sex? ditto
5. Who was the last person who got really angry at you?
dad... oh and billy
7. Do you keep grudges, or can you let them go easily? i
keep them. for way too long.
1. What is one thing you're supposed to do daily that you
haven't done in a long time? work
2. What is the latest you've ever woken up? 7pm
3. Name a person you've been meaning to contact, but
4. What is the last lame excuse you made? i was feeling ill
5. Have you ever watched an infomercial all the way through
(one of the long ones...)? yes... nads hair removal
gel... "so safe you could eat it"
6. When was the last time you got a good workout in?
yesterday actually :)
7. How many times did you hit the snooze button on your
alarm clock today? there is no snooze button, its safer
1. What is your overpriced yuppie beverage of choice?
2. Meat eaters: white meat or dark meat? dark, raw.
3. What is the greatest amount of alcohol you've had in one
sitting/outing/event? enough to make me puke for the next 2
4. Have you ever used a professional diet company? nope
5. Do you have an issue with your weight? sometimes
6. Do you prefer sweets, salty foods, or spicy foods? spicy
followed by sweet
7. Have you ever looked at a small housepet or child and
thought, "LUNCH"? sometimes i wanna eat my cats just cause
they're so cute...
1. How many people have you seen naked (not counting
movies/family)? i think 3
2. How many people have seen YOU naked (not counting
physicians/family)? 3 or 4
3. Have you ever caught yourself staring at the
chest/crotch of a member of your gender of choice during a
normal conversation? nope
5. What is your favorite body part on a person of your
gender of choice? arms
6. Have you ever been propositioned by a prostitute? no but
ive been asked if i was one!?
7. Have you ever had to get tested for an STD or pregnancy?
1. How many credit cards do you own? none, just wait till
that 18th birthday...
2. What's your guilty pleasure store? HMV. i only go in to
3. If you had $1 million, what would you do with it? buy
the ranch house and enough cds to fill it
4. Would you rather be rich, or famous? definitely rich
5. Would you accept a boring job if it meant you would make
megabucks? how boring and how much money?
6. Have you ever stolen anything? a couple of times, little
7. How many MP3s are on your hard drive? 334 - does that
count as stealing?
1. What one thing have you done that you're most proud of?
the friends i've made. corny but true.
2. What one thing have you done that your parents are most
proud of? my academic achievements
3. What thing would you like to accomplish in your life?
the ranch house
4. Do you get annoyed by coming in second place? depends
how many people i was competing against
5. Have you ever entered a contest of skill, knowing you
were of much higher skill than all the other competitors? no
6. Have you ever cheated on something to get a higher
score? ummm... probably
7. What did you do today that you're proud of? went
running? didnt do much good today
1. What item (or person) of your friends would you most
want to have for your own? belou's tv
2. Who would you want to go on "Trading Spaces" with? never
saw that show
3. If you could be anyone else in the world, who would you
be? someone who was totally, utterly content. but i dont
think i know them.
4. Have you ever been cheated on? probably but he never
5. Have you ever wished you had a physical feature
different from your own? all the time
6. What inborn trait do you see in others that you wish you
had for yourself? honesty
7. Do you wish you'd come up with this survey? not really
8. Finally, what is your favorite deadly sin? lust is a
1. What religion do you follow? none
2. What religion were you raised as? none
3. Do you believe that forgiveness is a religious property,
or a human property? human
4. Do you believe in magic? i believe in illusion
5. What was the last promise you broke? i cant remember
6. Have you ever said the words to a prayer and not meant
it? if i pray i mean the words but i dont know if theyre
7. Do you believe that anyone could be perfect? i guess its
1. Did you get everything you wanted over the last holiday
season? umm... everything material. dad was VERY generous
2. Regarding your future, what is the best thing you could
hope for? no regrets.
3. Do you let yourself get your hopes up for something even
if you know that there is a large chance of failure? always
4. Do you believe in magic? didn't I already answer this?
5. Have you ever bought a lottery ticket? one was bought
6. Do you gamble? only 10p ;)
7. Have you ever had something called off on account of bad
weather, but then gone ahead and done it anyway? huh? i
dont think ive
ever had anything called off on account of bad weather, but
i dont see whats wrong with doing it anyway...
1. What causes do you support? currently - the harrington
scheme, RNLI, comic relief, amnesty. i'm apathetic. i'll
help if someone gives me a job to do.
2. What causes have you given money or time to? see above.
and a lot of time for cancer relief.
3. Have you ever worked in a soup kitchen or done another
kind of outreach for the homeless? no... but i used to take
food down to cardboard city after new years.
now the council closed it up. :(
4. Would you ever consider joining the Peace Corps, Amnesty
International, or another travel-inherent worldwide charity
group? i think i already did join amnesty
5. Do you give money to the homeless on the street?
6. Have you ever helped out a friend with basic needs, like
rent or food? if they needed it
7. What's the greatest extent you've gone to help a friend
in need? i'm always a scapegoat for people bunking school.
but in general i think my
friends are pretty self-reliant.
1. What are you most afraid of? regretting the decisions
that i'm making right now about next year
2. What did you do today that was really brave? nothing, i
3. Who is your favorite superhero, and why? batman, cause i
watched the show when i was little
4. Would you put your life in danger to rescue someone?
5. If you were to face the Wizard, would you want more
courage, more brains, or more heart? courage
6. Have you ever gotten stage fright? not when actually on
7. Do you consider yourself to be a leader or a follower?
sometimes neither, sometimes both
1. Have you ever been summoned for jury duty? no
2. If they reinstituted the draft (for both genders), would
you go, or would find some way out of it? depends on the
likelihood of death
3. Do you support capital punishment (the death penalty)?
theoretically yes, but in practice usually not
4. Do you believe that Dubya is rightfully President of the
USA? no and hes fucking up the world as we speak
5. What was your favorite media circus trial? lord knows
6. Have you ever written a letter to a politician? only for
a school assigment!
1. What do you have the hardest time moderating yourself
on? buying cds
2. Do you collect anything? cds?
3. Are you addicted to anything? cds... no, not really
4. Have you ever put anything on layaway or used an
installment plan? nope
5. What's your preferred method of paying for things? cash
is my only method
6. Tell us one thing you wish you hadn't let yourself do.
screw up my own and others lives three years back...but all
forgotten, so i spose it was a learning process.
7. Do you feel that you obsess over things? all the time
1. Who is the wisest person you know? probably my english
2. Have you ever participated in a vigil? no.
3. Do you take advice when it's given? if i agree with it ;)
4. What area are you wisest in? the people i love
5. Do you drive defensively? i dont drive
6. Have you ever had unprotected sex outside of marriage?
well seeing as i havent been married...
7. What did you learn today? a lot of stuff about
absorption of food in the gut.
that i only ever feel really satisfied at the end of a day
if i've done a big piece of schoolwork.
so why the fuck can't i just do some work instead of
filling out these dumb questionnaires?
5 GOOD THINGS
- runners by choice, bakers by necessity
- hopes for the summer
- things with friends ok at school
- something corporate are playing this weekend
- csi is on tonight
5 BAD THINGS
- the amount of work i have to do
- my impossible wish
- things with friends not great at school
- i have no money
- i get the feeling both chris christopher are ignoring