Jack's Twisted Kingdom
22 Ways to Kill
"Free my hands and I'll varnish this
floor with your brains!"
(from "The Scarlet Citadel" by Robert E. Howard.)
Sometimes when you are threatened with physical
weapon to defend yourself with is not always available. Your
hands, however, are always with you, and can be as lethal as
weapon. Below are a list of attacks that police are
employ, as they may prove deadly.
1. TEMPLE - A very susceptibile vital spot. If struck
sufficient force, may cause unconsciousness or death.
2. NASION - This is the summit of the nose. If struck
sufficient force may cause death.
3. PHILTRUM - This is the area between the upper lip
bottom of the nose. Attack to this area may also cause
unconsciousness or death.
4. HOOK TO JAW - A powerful hook punch to the front side
of jaw may snap an enemy's neck. Fatal.
5. ADAM'S APPLE - A sharp blow here may cause enemy to
6. SOLAR PLEXUS - The small of back. May cause death.
7. TESTICLES - The strong, focused pain of a vicious
may cause shock, resulting in death.
8. BASE OF CEREBELLUM - A powerful blow to the nape of
the neck, causing mortal damage.
9. COCCYX - A powerful blow to the tail bone. Fatal.
10. FULL NELSON - Stand behind the enemy, put your arms
under his, and lock your hands behind his head. Bending the
neck forward may either break neck, asphyxiate enemy, or cut of
supply of spinal fluid to brain, causing brain damage or death.
11. HALF NELSON - Again, standing behind enemy, but one
arm is used to pin one of enemy's arms.
12. BRAIN BUSTER - Bend enemy over towards you, placing
him in a headlock. Grab the back of his belt, and haul him
the air, vertical, upside-down. Allow yourself to fall
landing on your enemy's head, which will absorb your combined
weight. Most effective on concrete or gravel.
13. RUSSIAN OMELET - Cross enemy's legs. Fold enemy by
pinning his shoulders to ground upside-down and placing his
legs above him. Sit on his legs, folding the bass of the
14. HEART PUNCH - A strongman's attack, it is simply a
powerful blow to the heart. (Many years ago, the wrestler Ox
killed an opposing wrestler with this attack.)
15. UPPERCUT - An upward strike to the bottom of the jaw
with the heel of the hand, causing the enemy's head to snap
backward. May shatter vertabrae. Fatal.
16. ABDOMEN - A substantial blow to this area may rupture
a vital organ, causing death.
17. RIB CAGE - A vicious shattering of the rib cage may
cause grave internal bleeding.
18. HEAD-TO-WALL PUNCH - A swift, hard, cold-cock
punch to an enemy's face while he is standing near a wall may
drive his head into it, causing the back of the skull to
19. PINNED DROP KICK - Standing behind enemy, holding
his arms straight back. A drop kick to the back without
releasing arms may severe spine, causing death.
20. HEAD WRENCH - Grabbing an enemy's head by the
mouth and the back of the skull, then twisting with a sudden,
violent jerk to rend vertabrae, may easily cause death.
21. CHOKE HOLD - Once a favorite of law enforcement
officials, has often proved deadly. The right arm goes over the
enemy's right shoulder, and grips the back of the head. The
arm comes over his left shoulder, reaches across neck, and
own right forearm. With enough pressure applied, causes brain
damage or death.
22. HEAD YANK - Bend enemy forward, grab head, and pull
back with convincing force. May seperate delicate vertebrae,