My Life Story
Ad 0:
2001-09-20 00:15:07 (UTC)

Here we go again....

Well, I've got a little more info on my dad's condition
now. His blood pressure has gone down and his temperature
is up to 102 degrees. My mom and I figure it's a bacterial
infection like he had last time which means that by
tomorrow morning he'll probably be in the hospital and then
he'll probably stay there for 5 or 6 days. My dad insisted
on still having choir rehearsal tonight. We definitely
shouldn't have cause doing it was only make him worse, but
my dad has always been stubborn like that. It really makes
me mad sometimes cause he'll be so stubborn that he'll make
himself really sick and then it causes a lot of unwanted
stress for my mom and I. I wish there were something I
could do for him right now, but there's not. All I can do
is just wait and see what happens. I'll be really surprised
if he's not in the hospital, though. My mom's already
decided that she's gonna take off work tomorrow, unless
he's a lot better when he wakes up, which neither of us
expect to have happen. Well, I guess that's about it for
now. Later.

~Daria :)