I'M A SNOB!!
Ok, so in a day, I wrote down everything that bugged me and
I realized that I am soooo picky about little things and A
COMPLETE SNOB! See I know I am not perfect but I do not get
why I think almost everything else has to be. Anyways,
here's what I came up with:
I HATE WHEN...
1. people shout out across the lunchroom to each other. It
only takes a few seconds to walk over to the person and talk
2. Freshmen. They stand in the middle of the halls, blocking
all paths of movements, they think yelling is appropriate
talking tone and they think they own the school.
3. Homework. Ok it's bad enough we're in school for six and
a half hours a day, why should our freetime be spent doing
4. liars. ok maybe a white lie once in awhile is ok BUT
excessive lying is just too crazy. just think about it, the
truth always has it's way of coming out, so why lie? it'll
just end up blowing up in your face.
5. people who think that they are the shit. face it..you're
not. you are not perfect and it's not healthy to think that
6.squealing laughter and high pitched sneezes. ok so maybe
people can't control their sneezes but they can control
their laughter. they really don't have to force it. if it's
not funny, it's not funny. really...it's ok.
7. arrogant people. people who feel like they don't need to
do something just because they are already good at it or
they just won't repeat themselves or they won't explain
8. ok...so there is no number eight...i just felt like