1. What are your favorite ways to relax and unwind?
Taking a short nap, cuddling with John, petting a
cat, drinking tea from an antique Limoges teacup
2. What do you do the moment you get home from
Use the bathroom, put away groceries or whatever
and usually, start dinner.
3. What are your favorite aromatherapeutic smells?
I'm not certain what's meant my "aromatherapeutic"
so I'll just list my favorite smells. The sea. Apples.
Cucumbers. Tomatoes ripe on the vine. Pink roses. Sweet
peas. Chocolate chip cookies. Burning leaves in autumn.
4. Do you feel more relaxed with a group of friends or
hanging out by yourself?
By myself. I usually find being with others is a
drain on my energy.
5. What is something that you feel is relaxing but most
Going for a walk by myself. Cutting perfectly good
fabric into thousands and thousands of little pieces and
sewing it back together into a quilt top. Saying the rosary.