The Uber Survey
Well, I spent two hours doing this thing, I thought I may
as well post it!
What time is it? 9:01 PM
1. Full name: Katie Renee Burgett
2. Birthday: June 21, 1983
3. Location: Port Huron, MI
4. Where else have u lived: Po Ho and K.
5. School/mascot/colors: Orange and Black for K hornets,
but Northern was Blue and Gold. And we were the Huskies.
PS - Northern people, I found a bunch of those pompom
things they used to sell at the football games. They're up
for grabs, for you U of M people.
6. Zodiac sign: Gemini
7. Shoe size: 7.5
8. Height: 5'3 Shaddup.
9. Weight: 115ish
10. Pets: A huge fat cat named skipper and a psycho gerbil
11. Siblings: None. :)
12. Eye color: Green
13. Hair color: Still Red, thanks to a year old hair dye
14. Hair lenth: Grr. Too long. Past my shoulders
15. Ever died ur hair?: See 13
16. What color?: See 15
17. Grade: Sophomore at college
18.Are u good in school?: I'm such a geek. I spaz over
bad grades too
19 hobbies: Hrm. Spending far too much time on AIM,
reading, Capoeira when I actually get motivated
20. Nicknames: Kat, Kate (call me that and DIE) nekokat,
and one that nobody is finding out. Go find my godsister
if you really wanna know
21. What languages do you speak? English, duh. Wee bit of
22. Do you play sports? Snow Skiing. I think I'm going to
British Columbia this winter :-D
23. Where were you born? Again, Po Ho
24. Are you a night or a morning person? At school, pretty
much. But here, I'm nocturnal.
25. Are you ticklish? Entirely too much. And people know
how to exploit it.
26. Do you believe in god? Yep
27. Do you have any other screen names?: sure do.
28. What are they?: One's for mike, the other is for
29. Do you have braces?: had. it sucked. but now I have a
30. Do you have glasses/ contacts?: both. wearing glasses
31. What do you want to be when you grow up? anyone who
knows me knows this. An ER doctor.
32. What was the worst day of your life? there's been a
couple. The times I got dumped sucked pretty bad.
33. What is your most embarrassing story? Oi! Too many.
I'm a klutz. Knocked over a whole table full of chairs at
a quiz bowl meet, causing the crowd of 200 people to stop
eating and stare at me.
34. What has been the best day of your life? Celebrating
mike's and my 6 month anniversary was pretty nice.
35. What comes first in your life? Friends and family -
36. Do you have a boyfriend/girlfriend/crush? My mike -
over a year and half now!
37. What are you most scared of?: spiders. ick.
38. If you had an extra set of eyes were would you put
them? back of my head. I'd make a good mom
39. What do you usually think about before you go to bed?
About whatever I'm reading
40. What do you regret the most?: Not being ballsy enough
in high school
41. If you could be anything without consequences, what
would u be?: Hm. a superhero.
42. Movie: Breakfast at Tiffany's, Blade, Hackers, sooo
43. Song: Truly Madly Deeply by Savage Garden
44. Band/group: Barenaked Ladies
45. Store: I love, love love Target
46. Relative: Probably my Grandma. She's me in about 60
47. Sport: hockey
48. Vacation spot: Utah
49. Ice cream flavor: Mint Choc. Chip
50. Fruit: Peaches
51. Candy: Junior Mints
52. Car: Honda s2000
53. Class: I loved New Testament w/Dr.
Schmeichel. "Footnote... and a Footnote to the footnote"
54. Holiday: Halloween
55. Day of the week: Wednesday - was mine and Mike's day
back in high school
56. Color: blue and silver
57. Magazine: Maxim and Cosmo.
58. Name for a girl: Rowan
59. Name for a boy: anything with a J (Jared, Jordan,
60. Sports team: Red Wings.
61: month: January is good skiing weather...
62. Man athlete: hrm... Kozlov!!
63. Female athlete: Andrea! That girl is tough! :-D
64. Actress: Definitely Audrey Hepburn
65. Actor: I have a soft spot for David Duchovny. All
those years of X-files fandom
66. Tv show: Simpsons, X-files, Buffy. And anything on
TLC or Discovery
67. Web site: www.neopets.com, www.animeleague.net
68. Animal: Anything feline
69. E-mail buddy: Mike
70. Joke: Anything that happens in Canada.
71. Saying: Audentes Fortuna Juvat
72. Word: Gah. Shaddup, it's my word.
73. Brand of shoes: Doc Martens are nice.
74. Radio station: K106.3, out of Canada
75. Room in your house: Computer room. Where I live.
76. Concert you have been to:BNL's are always good.
77. Cd: Probably my burned CD of Jpop or power metal
78. President: I liked Kennedy.
79. Salad: the 99 cent ones at Wendy's. Mmmm, cheap.
80. Meat: those turkey legs at ren faire.
81. Pizza topping: Pepperoni and Mushrooms
82. State: Utah
83. City: Sydney
84. Lake: Mine! Lake Huron
85. Ocean: Pacific is nice..
86. Place to be: in my bed. I like to sleep.
87. Smell: Pi, or Hawaii
88. Sound: heartbeat
89. Taste: Toast. :)
90. Feeling: sleeping with a sig. other
91. College: K college is always good
92. Number: 9
93. Book: SOOO many! Great Gatsby, Emma, Vampire
94. Vacation spot: Hawaii was nice
95. Grandma: my mom's mom. So cool
96. Grandpa: I only knew one... ditto here
97. Cereal: Cheerios. Any kind
*~*~not so favorite~*~*
98. Car: I don't really like the PT cruiser
99. Color: puce
100. Teacher: Gostinger. Or Devendorf, both from High
101. Class: Gah. Physics. Never would have survived
without the guys.
102. Day of the week and why: tuesdays. Always a bummer
103. Holiday: Labor Day, always had to work at the beach
104. Season: Spring is melting and icky.
105. Month: March. Cold, and no good snow.
106. Sport: Baseball
107. Sports team: The detroit lions
108. Male athlete: can't think of any
109. Female athlete: Kournikova...does she even do
anything? ditto here
110. Movie: QUILLS. ick.
111. Actress: Jennifer Love Hewitt. So mad she's in the
new Jackie Chan movie
112. Actor: can't think of any
113. T.V. Show: Surprise by design on TLC
114. Web site: they're all good
115. Food: Celery.
116. Drink: Scotch. :-P
117. Band: Creed. Sick of them
118. Male singer: EMINEM. hate hate hate Eminem. Had to
listen to him all summer
119. Female singer: Britney. Stop lying. They're not real.
120. Animal: Little Yippy dogs
121. Store: Abercrombie and Fitch -- good call, Julia
122. Video rental store: blockbuster overcharges you.
123. E-mail buddy: she knows who she is.
124. Joke: knock knock jokes
125. Saying: "A friend in need is a friend in deed" no,
they're just a mooch.
126. Word: Like. Everyone uses it too much
127. Brand of shoes: any kind that costs more than a
128. Radio station: 91.3, the college station
129. Room in your house: fancy living room. Uncomfy couch
130. Concert you have been to: Ann Arbor folk fest was
131. Cd: Eminem
132. President: Bush looks like a monkey.
133. Salad: egg salad. Double ick.
134. Meat: Ham. gross
135. Pizza topping: anchovies
136. State: Ohio. Long and boring
137. City: Wasn't real fond of Brussels
138. Lake: Erie. Too shallow
139. Ocean: they're all good
140. Place to be: at the beach, now
141. Smell: old blood
142. Sound: nails on the chalkboard
143. Taste: vinegar
144. Feeling: sticky hot vinyl in a car
145. Letter: B
146. Date: Well, I had this really bad one with a guy....
147. Book: Stupid Aldo Leopold's Sand County Almanac. Old
guy sitting in the woods.
148. Vacation spot: Po Ho
149. Grandma: they're grandmas! you have to like grandmas
150. Grandpa: Only knew one
151. Cereal: grapenuts
^^^^^^in the past 24 hours have you^^^^^^
152. Had a serious talk? nope
153. Hugged someone? yep
154. Fought with a friend? nope
155. Cried? nope
156. Laughed? yep
157. Made someone laugh? Mike, most likely.
158. Bought something? no
159. Cut your hair? no
160. Felt stupid? always
161 talked to someone you love? my mom was in here while I
was talking to mike. Double bonus
162. Missed someone? Oh, yes.
??????have you ever??????
163. Done drugs? If you count alcohol, yes
164. Eaten an entire box of oreos? ugh, no
165. Been dumped? oh yeah. twice
without it being mutual? yep
166. Had someone be unfaithful to you? maybe, still not
sure if he was
167. Watched punky brewster? stupid twit
168. Hiked a mountain? I think so
169. Stayed home on saturday night, just because? Sure
170. Been in love? Am right now
171. Seen the white house? yep
172. Seen the eiffel tower? Yep! It was sprakling
173. Tried smoking? NO!
174. Drank alcohol? Yahoo for canada
175. Smoked marijuana? Hell no
176. Played monopoly? OI... a Kris' house.
178. Seen titanic? unfortunately - ditto!
179. Kissed someone? yep
180. French kissed someone? quite well, if I say so myself
181. Lost your virginity? Not till I'm married
182. Tried a weight loss program? Sorta. Not eating for a
week has that effect.
183. Jumped on a trampoline? So fun.
184. Visited another country? quite a few
185. Colored in a coloring book(and had fun)? Just last
186. Had a bubble bath? Last week. Ooh. Should take another
187. Been on a plane? 40 hours in two weeks. ick.
188. Been on a boat? I grew up on the water
189. Been on a train? Yep - to Quebec
190. Been in a car accident? nope
191. Ridden an elephant?can't say I have
192. Made a web page? at least 4 so far
193. Played with barbies? yep. gave 'em mohawks
194. Stayed up all night? techinically, no. I crash at
195. Shoved stuff under your bed to make your room look
nope. I'm a good girl
196. Broken a bone? two, actually
197. Called a physchic or sex hotline? waste of money
198. Watched jerry springer? maybe once or twice
199. Gotten in trouble for talking in class? yep
200. Been afraid of the dark? definitely
201. Been in the hospital(not visiting)? yep, broken bones
202. Had stitches? don't think so
203. Dumped someone and regretted it? A bit, in retrospect
204. Went out with more than one person at a time?
Couldn't do it.
205. Lied? Tried not to...
206. Been arrested? nope
207. Fallen asleep in class? Phys. Eco. at 8:30 AM. yep.
208. Used food for something other than to eat? ERM. Heh.
*blushes* no comment.
209. Met a celebrity? not really.
210. Broken the law? Speeding. 90 on the freeway is fun
211. Ever loved someone so much it made you cry? I thought
212. Hated yourself? yep. I was a teenage girl, for pete's
213. Been brokenhearted? you betcha
214. Broken someone?s heart? not on purpose
215. Wanted to kill someone? oh yeah.
216. Fell off a chair?: I be a klutz.
217. Lap danced? Sure did!
218. Been in a fist fight? nope
219. Been in a cat fight? I scratched a girl in 6th
220. Like to give hugs? to certain people, yep
221. Like to walk in the rain? Ren Faire, 2001 :-P
222. Sleep with or without clothes on? somewhere between
223. Prefer black or blue pens? blue
224. Dress up on halloween? Always
225. Have a job? Yep, until I go to school
226. Like to travel? very much fun
227. Like someone? Mike's pretty nice
228. Sleep on your side, tummy or back? side, alwaus
229. Think your attractive? sometimes
230. Want to marry? sure
231. Have a goldfish? a while ago
232. Ever have the falling dream? sometimes
233. Have stuffed animals? tons. I love them all
234. Go on vacation? At least 1-2 times a year
235. Do you belive in the horoscopes: not really
236. Do you like your handwriting: sure
237. If you could be anybody, who would you be and why:
Audrey Hepburn, except for the dead part.
238. What superhero would you be: Rouge. She got Gambit :)
239. Do you have any piercings: two in each ear
240. Any tattoos: nope
241. If so where: nope
242. If not, where and what do you want: Celtic trinity
w/my family motto. lower back
243. Are you picky: normally, no.
244. What makes you cry: being in fights
245. What makes you mad: manipulators
246. What do you think of eminem: DIE DIE DIE
247. Who do you admire: my mom
248. Do you like cartoons: oh yes, saturday morning
249. Do you believe in the devil: not really
250. What is the one place you have to visit before you
die: Athens and Rome
251.What did you do today: played on the computer
252. Where do you work: Coffee Beanery
253. Do you even have a job you lazy bum: yep
254. Are your 'rents lame: no, they're cool
255. Do you own a miniskirt: I have some short skirts
256. Do you floss: I should
257. What is the farthest your have traveled: to Australia
258. Who is a diva: Mariah Carey. And seton.
259. What kind of shampoo do you use: Vanilla Suave
260. What about conditioner: Lavender Suave
261. Do you use big words to sound smart: I don't think I
do, but people say so
262. When you get mad, do you swear a lot: Not anymore. I
used to curse like a sailor
263. Got milk: on my cereal!
264. Do you have a magic 8 ball: nope
265. Name something that comes in threes: orgasms, if
266. Ever worn black nail polish: yeah? yep
267. Do you have hairy arms: not really
268. How many sheets are on your bed: 2
269. Whats under your bed: nothing
270. Do you have your own tv and vcr: sorta. in the
271. Do you believe in fate: sure
272. Do you see dead people: can't say I have
273. Are you a good speller: mostly
274. What is your lucky charm: Stitch in my car
275. Why do you drive on a parkway and park on a
276. Do you like little kids: little ankle biters...
277. Are you talented: oh yeah, baby ;)
278. If so, how: I'm good at chemistry
279. Ever hugged a tree: of course...especially the ones I
to in a while... ;)