Date With Destiny
Tony's Seven Day Mental Diet!
Hello again Mastermind!!
Today, I found myself reflecting on what is one of my key
elements that drives me to succeed!!! It comes down to
this; IF I THINK IT, AND BELIEVE IT, I WILL ACHIEVE IT!!!
The key element for me is HAVING FAITH!!!
Tony says there are five steps to utilize the power of
1. Decide to develop the habit, RIGHT NOW, of focusing on
what's right in your world instead of whats wrong!!!!!! The
habit of focusing on what you do have, instead of what you
dont have in a situation!! He says those habits are the key
to focus on your character!!!!
* Habits form the chain of your ultimate character!
* We have to condition ourselves to re-program our thoughts.
* You need commit yourself to immediately not to focus on
any negative thoghts.
* DO A swish and be positive about SOLUTIONS!!
* Ask yourself when a negative thought enter's your mind;
WHAT CAN I IMMEDIATELY DO ABOUT THIS, HOW CAN I OVERCOME
THIS, HOW CAN I MAKE THIS AN ADVANTAGE!!
2. Intestead of JUDGING YORUSELF AND OTHERS, DECIDE TO
BECOME CURIOUS INSTEAD OF JUDGEMENTAL!!!
* perceive more in people and be less judgemental.
* ask yourself what is making this person be in the state
they are in.
* Find out who they are and where they are coming from!!
* Find out what motivates them
* Empathize with where they are coming from.
*Free yourself of the disease of making others wrong!!
* ask yourself what do I like about this person? What can I
do to help this person!
* Don't play the one upmanship game!
* Focus on listening instead of filling your mind and head
with all that psychological noice when someone is speaking!
* Don't react to what others are saying or doing, choose to
respond!! WE ALL GET TO DECIDE HOW WE RESPOND, WHEN WE
REACT, ITS BASED ON PAST PROGRAMS!!
3. If you really want to develop the power of positive
thinking as a habit, appreciate something about person,
places and things as SOON as you experience a negative
person or situation!!! Focus on what you do have instead of
what you dont have!
also Focus on critical thinking (NOT JUDGEMENTAL THINKING)
and ask yourself what is not there in your life, and WHY
you want to change that situation!!!! Ask yourself what
isnt working. Develop the habit of finding out what is
working and what is NOT WORKING!!! The definition of
madness is doing the same things over and over again and
expecting to get different results!!
* ask yourself whats good about this?
* ask yourself what I can do to change this?
* focus on what you are learning in any given situation
4. Decide NOT TO BE PERFECT!!!! When you are not perfect,
you end up creating PAIN!!! When you do something that is
not PERFECT, get better, not perfect!! Decide to grow from
learning experiences!!!! Choose to evaluate results instead
of JUDGING THEM!!!
5. Decide to use the F WORD!!! FAITH. The Power to
BELIEVE!!! I am going to have the courage to overcome my
fears and take action!!! If I DONT, THATS THE ONLY WAY I
CAN FAIL. In tough times, say to yourself, THIS TOO SHALL
PASS!!!! THINK OF THOSE SITUATIONS where you came through a
situation and you WERE STILL STANDING!!!
* How do you REALLY WANT IT!! What steps do you need to
take to make it happen!!!
***Tony recommends the SEVEN DAY MENTAL DIET!!!!
He challeges us to live these seven days without one mental
thought!! It does not mean that you wont have a negative
thought, but it does mean that you CHOOSE NOT to focus on
those negative thoughts!!!! It means that you must
immediately go into problem solution mode!! It means that
you must be TOTALLY AWARE OF YOUR THOUGHTS AND COMMIT TO
REFOCUS RIGHT AWAY!!
Ok Mastermind, Im going on another SEVEN DAY MENTAL DIET!!
Who wants to join huh? Many of you have done this before
and have obtained amazing results!!
Lets do this AGAIN TODAY!!!!