I'm a girl, not a band!!!
Quickly becoming an obession....
So, when I'm bored and should be doing other stuff, I'm
usually online reading other people's diaries. So far,
Open Diary where Chris' is has proven to be the most
interesting. I've been reading this guy's journal and now
I am stealing a survey from him. Here ya' go.....
1. Who was the last person you yelled at? Hmmm....yelled?
Probably my bro. He is usually the target of my wrath. He
almost flooded the bathroom yesterday and I really wanted
to take a shower and it just wasn't happening. I was
pissed. It's all good now. No fret my pet.
2. Who was the last person you kissed? Family-Dad.
3. What was the last memorable book you read? The Nanny
Diaries. But it was memorable becuase it pissed me off. I
would never, never, NEVER let someone treat me like the
nanny in that book. I know it's fictional, but it has a
basis in fact. I was so mad that she didn't do anything to
stand up for herself or for the kid.
4. When did you last dance? I don't dance often. It's
mainly becuase I suck. I have no idea when I last danced.
Prolly Charles' wedding and I made a HUGE ass of myself.
5. Whats the last thing you want to hear from your
parents? Last thing as in before they die? This is a
morbid question. Probably I love you. That works nicely.
6. When did you last go for a walk in the park? Well,
there's Winter Park that is only sorta a park, but one of
my favorite places on earth. As for a real
park...umm...took Brandyn to the playground a while back.
Does any of that count?
7. When did you last do your ironing? You're kidding,
right? It actually pisses my parents off that I'm
perfectly content wearing wrinkled clothes. I refuse to
iron. It's of the devil.
8. When was the last time you smiled all day? All day huh.
Like a 24 hour day? Um...don't know. I didn't smile all
day, but if you add up the days that Chris was here and I
smiled for most of those days, so then you'll get a full
day out of it somehow.
9. What color of socks do you normally wear? It's summer
time here in the south, and fucking hot. I don't wear
socks in the summer if I can get away with it. You wear
flip-flops in FL (say that 5 times fast!) silly!
10. Did you ever attend a private school? Nope. I have
issues with private schools. If you get vouchers to send
your kids to private schools, what incentive is there for
a change in the public school system?
11. Do you like stuffed animals? Sure. Why not. But I
think there are too many stuffed animals on this earth.
Too much crap. A pack rat I am not.
12. Have you ever smashed pumpkins? Nope. Mine got smashed
when I was oh, 7 or 8 and I was so sad and cried my eyes
out and will never do that to anybody else.
13. Do you read labels when shopping for food? Yeah, no.
14. Can you quote Shakespeare? Very shittily.
15. Do you like playing baseball? Kickball all the way
16. Are you a neat freak? Hmm..pretty much no. Though I do
go through cleaning obessions when I'm stressed.
17. What is the worst injury you have ever given someone?
Almost killed my sister. We were fighting over a bottle of
hair mousse (however you spell the damn thing) and we both
had a hold on it. We were pulling on it, and were close to
the same height at the time, so it was abdomen height. I
got pissed (wow, I get pissed alot. don't think that's
necessiarly good) and shoved it hard right into her
stomach and lungs. And I mean HARD. She couldn't breathe,
I guess I just hit it right somehow. My uncle came and
grabbed her and shook her and she started breathing again.
He was pissed at me too. Told me I could have killed her.
I didn't want to kill her and was scared. She is also the
only person that I've every punched with the intent to
physically hurt. But she plays rugby now and can kick my
ass with one hand behind her back.
18. Do you ever eat lemons plain? Ewww.
19. Have you ever fired a gun? Nope. Guns scare the shit
out of me. I don't like the idea of them at all. Even when
I'm standing next to a policeman, I'm so scared becuase he
has a gun. What if he's a crooked cop, or if he doesn't
know how to handle it properly? I know, I know, the
chances of that are slim to none, but it's a fear. I do
however want to learn how to shoot a gun. Maybe then I'd
be less scared if I knew what I was doing around them.
Facing my fears head on and that kind of thing.
20. Do you own any knee-high boots? No
21. Are you attached to extreme people? Define extreme.
22. Do you like swimming in lakes? Yes, but only ones that
don't have the deadly amoebas in them (I'm not kidding.
Look up Oviedo, FL news and there was a boy who died from
swimming in an amoeba filled lake. Oviedo is 2.5 miles
23. Have you ever streaked at a football game or any other
public event? Nope. I'd scare everybody and they'd go
24. What is your favorite gemstone? Diamonds are a girl's
25. Has someone done something extra nice for you? Sure.
But I can't think of something specific at the moment.
26. Did you have a crush on any of your teachers? Nope.
Not a one. Most of my teachers were female.
27. Do you have road rage? Oh yes! Ask Chris! I yell and
scream at people when I'm driving. They suck! When I rule
the world, there will be strict guidelines as to who can
drive and who can't.
28. Has your mind ever gone blank? Huh? What was I saying?
29. Are you kind? I'd like to think so. You'd have to ask
30. Do you exercise or work regularly? I don't do anything
regularly. But tomorrow brings something new.....