Silent Hill: Town of Unforgetable Memori
After extensive studying, I am beginning to make some
headway on the destructive tenancies I try my best to keep
under control. I have made the following observations:
1. As I become more tired, my self control becomes more
loose and an increasing number of things make me think
2. Playing computer games filled with violence does not
increase my desire to engage in destructive acts. If
anything, it reduces it for it occupies my mind with a
virtual base in which to help deal with it.
3. Seeing violence has the opposite effect to that of
computer games. Perhaps there is a greater degree of
realism to seeing violence, whether it be on Television or
in the street. This is a subject which requires further
4. When too much spare time presents itself, my mind
wanders to destructive thoughts, along with many other
less than positive feelings.
5. When people bitch at me, one of the first things I
consider is punching them in the face. I respond to
negative emotions with an intense feeling of violence.
This must have originated form somewhere.
As I continue to investigate the effects/reasons behind
this, I will report the details on this page.
Try a new drinks recipe site