...dun dun dun, the list...
For my own personal advansment I am making a list of things
to do to keep my mind off food for when I have "starve the
evil out" days. Here we go...
1. work out (tends to make me less hungry)
2. clean the house
3. take a bath
4. cuddle the cat
5. do my nails
6. straiten my hair
7. watch tv (although my mind tends to travel when I do
8. look at all the pro-ana sites
9. write a note to myself explaining why I shouldn't eat
10. write a poem
13. call someone
14. play tha "Who wants to be a Millionare online game"
17. draw a picture of thin eli and fat eli and stare at it
for a while
18. chew gum
Providing developers and businesses with a reliable, easy-to-use cloud computing platform of virtual servers (Droplets), object storage ( Spaces), and more.