This week Friday Five questions at
has taken a break and invited members to look through past
friday fives and chose one of those. And so I have.
1. Name five things in your refrigerator: pur water filter
dispenser, gallon of orange juice, half can of dog food,
quart jar of mayonnaise, 1 pound block of cheddar cheese.
2. Name five things in your freezer: frozen bread dough,
whole chicken, three frozen bananas to make banana bread, a
pot roast, a bag of frozen peas.
3. Name five things under your kitchen sink: dish soap,
dishwasher detergent, empty soda cans, vases, gallon jug of
4. Name five things around your computer: framed photo
of my four sons, my prescription and vitamins, a stack of
greeting cards I need to mail, the needlework bag project
I'm working on, a bottle of filtered water.
5. How do you plan to spend your weekend? See today's