Trixies in the Wind
Well, exerpts from it.
- 90% of everything is crud.
- If youre feeling good, dont worry, youll get over it.
- If you try to please everybody, nobody will like it.
- Build a system only a fool can use, and only a fool will
- Theres never time to do it right, but theres always time
to do it over.
- Anything good in like is either immoral, illegal, or
- Never sleep with anyone crazier than yourself.
- Beauty is only skin deep, but ugly goes all the way to the
- To know yourself is the ultimate form of aggresion.
- Never play leapfrog with a unicorn.
- A Smith and Wesson beats 4 aces.
- Never argue with a fool, people might not know the
- Benjamin Franklin once wrote: 'If your head is wax, dont
walk in the sun.'
And now, for the epilogue.
*SCREAMS AT THE TOP OF MY LUNGS*
Ahh, I feel better.
Matt, I love you angel.
Huggles, Marie, loves ya too. I really miss you mary.
Try a new drinks recipe site