Insensitive Kitten

Insensitive Kitten
Ad 2:
2001-05-19 22:31:49 (UTC)

...thought that I'd be helpless without you...

YAYYY my mom bought the anti bacterial :O) Which means from
now on its gonna be slice after slice of pure fun!!

I feel like sharing whats on the bottle

First Aid
Helps prevent infection
Relieves pain & itching
Pump Spray
For minor cuts, scrapes, or burns
Package not child resistent
3.5 FL OZ (103 mL)

we must not forget the back!!!

INDICATIONS: First aid to help prevent bacterial
contamination or skin infection and for the temporary
relief of pain and itching in minor cuts, scrapes, or burns.
DIRECTIONS: For adults and children, 2 years of age and
older. Clean the effected area. Apply a small amount of
product on the area 1 to 3 times daily. May be covered with
a sterile bandage. If bandaged, let dry first. Children
under 2 years of age: consult a doctor.
Do not use in the eyes or apply over large areas of the
body. In case of deep or puncture wounds, animal bites, or
serious burns consult a doctor. Stop use and consult a
doctor if the condition worsens or if symptoms persist for
more then 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few
days. Do not use longer then one week unless directed by a
doctor. Do not use in large quantities, particularly over
raw surfaces of blistered areas. Keep this and all drugs
out of the reach of children. In case of accidental
ingestion, seek professional assistance or contact a Poison
Control Center immediately.
CAUTION:Keep from freezing.
ACTIVE INGREDIANTS: Benzalkonium Chloride, 0.13% w/w;
Lidocaine Hydrochloride, 2.5% w/w.
INACTIVE INGREDIANTS: Edetate Disodium, Fragrances,
Octoxynol 9, Propylene Glycol, Purified Water

I'm sure you enjoyed that as much as I did....

Well I'm off