I'm a girl, not a band!!!
Lessons I have learned
1. When you think you're doing a good thing by peeling the
paint off the wall, and it comes off in big pieces and is
very satisfying, you're really not and then you get in
trouble and it wasn't worth the fun of the peeling it off
in the first place.
2. Spackle is much better when applied to the walls with
your fingers. However, it is much harder to get off your
3. Don't paint your leg while waiting for the paint on the
fan blades to dry. It shrinks when it dries and is hard to
get off and you have to use a scrubber sponge and it hurts
like a bitch.
4. Primer is really cool, and even though it's a pain in
the ass to do, and then paint the object even more, it is
so worth it cause it looks really good.
5. Paint is hard to get out of your hair.
6. My mom manages to get paint all over herself and has no
idea how it got there. Duh.
7. It's a good idea to wear the same shirt to paint in even
though it smells and is gross cause then you don't ruin
another one. And shirts are good to wipe things on.
8. Paint doesn't taste good. Do not eat it.
9. Paint fumes will get you high in an enclosed area.
Watching your mom get high is really, really funny. Scary,
but funny still.
10. Lastly, but not least, is the fact that paint feels
really good between your fingers.
Try a new drinks recipe site