ARE YOU KIDDING ME?--The 10 cruelest things ever said to me, all by the same woman, in about an hour
In no particular order...
THE "ARE YOU KIDDING ME?" LIST:
1) How dare me be so rude as to sleep when I have barely
done so in six days?
2) How dare me sit alone and be quiet at Sarah's "Going
Away" party when the true point is for me to go out of my
way to converse with total strangers who themselves are
making little to no attempt to do so with me?
3) I complain of a lack of fatherly influence and its
resulting consequences with regard to how I struggle to
make decisions in relationships at times because I have
little to base them on. "Do you want me to get out the
violin?" ,she says. Again: Are you fucking kidding me?
4) How dare me interrupt her when she accuses me of
something that I would forget moments later without
mentioning my thoughts on the matter; again, the sleep
5) How dare me help my girlfriend make critical decisions
in her life when I am supposed to abandon her to "be
6) How dare me deceive myself into believing that anything
about me is of any importance. "Brett, I really don't
care." Said 4x in response to make conversation.
7) How dare me not be entirely socially developed. Sorry,
I spent my growing up years alone much of the time,
reading, because I liked books more than people. To most
degrees, I still do.
8) How dare me have a common sense deficiency! The fact
that every other facet of my mind is intellectually
developed well is again of no importance since there is a
flaw for us to mention and tear me apart over.
9) How dare me talk to her daughter on the phone as much as
I do! Obviously, I am entirely to blame for the fact she
would rather talk to me in her room than spend time with
her mother. I am the cause of their relationship's decay.
The nerve I have!
10) How dare me to pretend to understand anything above! I
am far too ignorant!
11) AND MOST OF ALL, How dare me refrain from mentioning
what is really on my mind the whole time we talk...
I SET ASIDE MY SPRING BREAK VACATION AND CHANGED MY
RESPONSIBILITIES FOR THIS?!
I just want to go home.