Crazy What You Could've Had
Inner Health And How (Maybe) To Achieve It.
1. Take an interest in yourself - don't just take yourself
for granted. Do to yourself as you would do unto others.
Don't think you can do what is beyond you, but instead
those that are realistic.
2. Drink pure fruit juice. It helps. No. It does.
3. Remember that just as some people are wrong, other
people are right. They just are.
4. Make an effort to do things that people say will make
you a better person at least once. If it works for you keep
doing it (see me with the fruit juice).
5. Take an interest in other people. Don't just pretend to,
because if you can talk to other people about themselves,
you might be able to help them, and they might be able to
help you when you need it. And you will need it.
WILT? Trouble - Jason Downs (The album - White Boy With A