Try a new drinks recipe site
another survey, but a decent one
1. Full name: Brett David Roberts
2. Nicknames: Shot, BR, Bo
3. Where do you live: Titusville, Fl, USA
4. Birthdate: 10 March, '81
5. Astrological sign: pisces
6. School: Univ. of Central Fla.
7. Hobbies: writing, reading, playing guitar,
drawing/painting, playing basketball, surfing, listening to
music, drugs*...*=often used in conjunction with all of the
previous listed activities
1. What do you think of the way you look?: I don't look 21.
I had a nicer body in high school when I ran between 40 and
70 miles a week and didn't smoke everyday. Imagine that.
2. What do you think about your attitude?: I could really
care less about my attitude. It's what I am doing that
3. What do you think about life after death?: God lets
everyone who accepts him to His face into Heaven so long as
they repent for their sins. Those who reject him suffer in
a hell not unlike "Dante's hell" for eternity.
4. What do you think about karma?: It is a theory made by
nice people who get dicked over all the time to make
themselves belive they're not getting a raw deal.
5. What do you think about love?: The only thing worth
living for, worth dying for, worth striving for...all kinds
6. What do you think about fate?: We determine our own by
the choices we make. God gave us free will.
7. What do you think about your self?: I wish I could live
to be 200. I have too many things I want to do in this life
and not enough time to do them all.
8. What do you tell yourself if times get hard?: I read
9. What would you give your life for?: Someone who needed
me, and I felt in my heart they were pure.
10. What do you think about your first love?: I got spurned.
11. What do you think about the first person you loved?: She
was sweet, loving, beautiful, almost perfect, but she was
too demanding and difficult to maintain.
12. What are you scared of?: global warfare, meteor crash,
dying myself or losing someone close in a terrorist act,
an amoral and anarchist world society
13. What was the saddest moment of your life so far?: losing
my grandfater when I was 7; losing Carlos Estrada a few
14. What would life be without friends?: a deliberation of
15. Without family?: Disconnected.
1. Do you dream a lot at night?: Every time I sleep.
2. Do you dream in black and white, or color?: my brain's
version of color
3. Do you remember any of your dreams?: Probably 75%
4. Where is your dream make out spot?: a remote place
between Playa Langosta & Playa Negra in Costa Rica
5. What is your dream kiss like?: I'll tell you after this
6. What is your dream job?: Teaching receptive children
after I retire from my career.
7. Where is your dream house?: Somewhere in Guanacaste,
8. Where is your dream vacation?: I'd like to go to Buenos
9. Do you believe that your dreams are a gateway to your
soul?: Only at times.
1. Parents names: Paul & Dorian
2. Do you live with both of them?: No, just Dorian.
3. Any siblings?: Brian, 18 & 5 half siblings I never did
4. Do you get along with your siblings?: we are tight
5. Do you get along with your parents?: yes, very well
1. Do you write in a journal or diary?: This one, but my
paper writings are just poetry and fiction...still, they
manage to chronical the passings of my life somehow.
2. Do you keep an organizer?: I write on my calendar; that
seems to be enough
3. Do you believe in love at first sight?: No, love is a
4. Do you believe that every person has one soul mate: No,
not just one, but it is a matter of finding one of the few
and then dedicating yourself to that one.
5. Do you believe in having a good education?: It depends on
who you are and what you want to do. I don't recommend
college for everyone.
6. Do you believe in horoscopes?: to a degree
7. Do you believe in yourself?: absolutely
8. Do you shower daily?: almost daily
9. Do you like this survey so far?: I give it a 7.
10. Do you like the person that sent you this/posted this?:
No, I love her.
11. Do you cry easily?: It depends; for a guy, yes.
12. Do you believe in Heaven?: Yes.
13. Do you believe in hell?: Yes, Dante's version.
14. Do you believe in reincarnation?: No.
1. Favorite day of the week: Friday!
2. Favorite ice-cream: Choc. peanut butter cup
3. Favorite movies: Jurassic Park, Face/Off, Inherit the
Wind, Gremlins, Three Wishes, Pearl Harbor, Saving Private
Ryan...(others, of course).
4. Favorite actors: John Travolta, Nicholas Cage, Denzel
5. Favorite actresses: Julia Roberts, Jennifer Lopez,
6. Favorite quote: "The heart has reasons that reason does
not know" -Pascal
7. Favorite music groups: Smashing Pumpkins, Nirvana,
Shakira, Maná, Pearl Jam, Westlife
8. Favorite holiday: Christmas, Ground Hog's Day
9. Favorite season: summer by far
10. Favorite colors: sky blue
11. Favorite flowers: lilac, rose, juniper
12. Favorite school subject: biology/chemistry
1. Boyfriend/girlfriend's name: Sarah
2. Crush: n/a
3. Where does that special someone live?: Chicago (here, in
4. Things you like in the opposite sex?: compassionate,
loving, intelligent, easy going, motivated
5. When was your first kiss: 9th grade (first "real" kiss)
6. Are you a virgin?: yep
7. The most romantic words anyone has said to you was: "I
love you more than I ever knew it was possible to love
8. Which is more important - personality or looks?: There
isn't even anything to compare--personality, hands down.