- October 2012
- 01 - The Beginning of the ..
- 01 - "When the Ground is Shaky, ..
- 02 - Hands Stained Red...
- 03 - "...Many waters cannot ..
- 04 - Sometimes I wish I wasn't a ..
- 05 - On the Edge of Something ..
- 06 - Ah the Joys of Theatre
- 07 - "Stone cold country by the ..
- 08 - I Knew You Were Trouble...
- 09 - My Wish For One More Night
- 10 - Midterms, Midterms, more ..
- 11 - Dancing my Heart Out
- 12 - Tennessee Bound
- 13 - Haunted
Total entries: 14
♥ "I remember when getting high meant swinging at the playgrounds and the only thing you could smoke was the tires on your bike. The worst thing you could get from a guy was cooties. Everything you dreamed was possible and your imagination could run wild. If you tried hard enough you could rearrange the stars in the sky. Mommy was your hero && you were marrying Daddy. Wearing skirts didn't mean you were a slut & war was just a card game we played when we were bored. Christmas Eve was spent making cookies for Santa and Easter was more about the candy and egg hunts. Skinned knees hurt and only toys were broken. Race issues were who could run the fastest. Life was so simple and carefree. But the thing I can remember the most was wanting to grow up. But now that I have, all I want is a chance to return to those days." ♥