The life and knitting of a fraggle
- May 2010
- 11 - getting to know me 7:09 pm
- 11 - too early 5:45am tuesday
- 16 - busy busy busy 8:20 am
- 17 - finally a day to knit 1:30 ..
- 18 - hubby has the day off 9:30 ..
- 19 - knit swatch completion 1-10
- 19 - not much today. 12:20 pm
- 26 - several days 11:21am
- 27 - dads home 10:55am
- 30 - got some done 11:35am
- 31 - memorial day 9:10am
- June 2010
- 02 - overslept 7:16am
- 04 - ooohhh man 1:50pm
- 06 - sick kids grrrr 12:15am
- 08 - noooo i hate sick 10:30am
- 13 - murphy's law 8:25am
- 16 - poor david 6:05am
- 17 - seans last day 8:35 am
- 20 - today 10:50 am
- 21 - good morning 6:30am
- 22 - unexpected friendship ..
- July 2010
- 01 - no title 7:20am
- 15 - vacation 7:10am
Total entries: 23
I am 32 years old as of Feb. 3. I have been very happily married to the man of my dreams for 6 years. Our anniversary is March 8. We have two 5 year old boys who drive me absolutly crazy every day. Of course, who could live with themselves if there was no crazy in their life.
I love to read novels by Jeffery Deaver, Patricia Cornwell, and a few others. My most enjoyable hobby is crocheting. It has a very zen like effect on me. Other hobbies include golfing, which I'm really bad at, window shopping, and helping my dad build stuff. Any way that mostly wraps up who I am.