My Titles Are Lyrics
- February 2010
- 23 - Entry, the First
- 23 - Do you have the time,
- 25 - To listen to me whine,
- 26 - About nothing and ..
- 28 - I am one of those ..
- March 2010
- 01 - Neurotic to the bone, no ..
- 02 - Sometimes I give myself the ..
- 03 - Sometimes my mind plays ..
- 04 - It all keeps adding up.
- 05 - I think I'm cracking up.
- 07 - Am I just paranoid,
- 08 - Or am I just stoned?
- 08 - I went to a shrink to ..
- 10 - She says it's lack of sex ..
- 11 - I went to a whore, he said ..
- 12 - So quit my whining 'cause ..
- 13 - Won't stop till it's over.
- 14 - You really didn't have to.
- 15 - The room suddenly spins.
- 16 - These words are my heart ..
- 17 - Like a writer, not easily ..
- 18 - I saw your face, and that's ..
- 19 - Swear to shake it up if you ..
- 22 - An Excellent Weekend: Part 1
- 23 - An Excellent Weekend: Part 2
- 24 - There ain't no rest for the ..
- 27 - Yeah, you got my back ..
- 28 - I think I'm just about to ..
- 30 - Take me back inside when ..
- April 2010
- 04 - Easter.
- 05 - On the road again.
- 09 - Just walk away, make it ..
- 10 - A kiss with a fist is ..
- 10 - I feel like dying.
- 13 - Can you take it all away?
- 14 - How could you be so ..
- 17 - I just can't let go.
- 19 - Do you know what it's like ..
Striped UmbrellaLanguage: English
Total entries: 38
The world consists of three types of people:
those who lead, those who follow, and those
who step back and observe and make witty
comments like this.
I'm part of the latter group.
My name is Rachel, I'm fifteen years old, and I
have too many thoughts for my mind to bare,
but I have no one to pour them out to.
Thus the purpose of a diary.
My interests include art, literature, theatre, cinema, track and
field, meeting new people, and those few moments when I get
to be genuinely happy.
I'm two different people. One of me is the person my
classmates and friends see, the talkative, fun-loving girl with no
worries. The other is the person that few people know, the one
who struggles to find the inspiration to live and beats herself
down until there's hardly a crumb left.
At first glance, I'm an extremely average teenager.
Unfortunately, people are rather unobservant, and they
completely overlook the child who's dying before their eyes.
I like indie movies and double-stuffed Oreos. I'm tall and thin
and blonde and pale. I'll more than willingly shower others with
love until there's none left for myself.
More to be revealed as I write. (: