My Ruined Reputation
- December 2004
- 31 - Here We Go...Again
- 31 - This Is The Hardest Part Of ..
- January 2005
- 01 - New Years
- 02 - Days Go By
- 03 - Grrr!
- 30 - Days You Wish Would Erase ..
- February 2005
- 01 - So This Is What It Is To Be ..
- 02 - Fuck Everything, I Just ..
- 03 - Blessing In Disguise
- 04 - Sleepless
- 05 - A Curse By Any Other Name
- 05 - Life
- 06 - The Art Of Pregnancy
- 11 - The Burning Soul Inside Me
- 12 - The Weekly Ritual
- 22 - An Extended Vacation
- March 2005
- 03 - Yours or Mine?
- 04 - Another Poem
- December 2005
- 07 - Bled For Days
- 07 - Inner Turmoil
- 07 - I like my coffee black just ..
- 08 - Another Year Gone By...
- 09 - Maybe Forever Can Be ..
- 10 - A Father's Love is ..
- 11 - Drunken Fight Stories
- 14 - Tales of a Confused Person
- 15 - I'm Better Off Alone
- 16 - Over And Done With
- 18 - Like a Drug Lift Me Up To ..
- 25 - Love is but a Lie
- 31 - Flavor of the Week
- January 2006
- 01 - Happy New Years
- 03 - Death Blooms, Love Fades
- 08 - Rehab Is For Quiters
- February 2006
- 02 - Somone To Run To
- 26 - It's Been Awhile...
- 28 - The Letter H!
- March 2006
- 02 - It's Like a Gun to Your Head
- 02 - Let's Get Hit By a Bus!
- 03 - The Puzzle Comes Apart
- 06 - I'm Not the Jealous Type
- 07 - Nothing Ever Changes
- 09 - Purple is the New Black
- 12 - It's a Curse That Never ..
- 17 - Arise My Shining Sun
- 20 - NO ONE FUCKS WITH MY MINI ..
- 28 - I Am...
- April 2006
- 09 - Faith In The Ones You Love
- 11 - Start A New Life
- 18 - The Dormant Revived
- 19 - Advantages of Being a Loner
- 25 - Up In Smoke And Down The ..
- 28 - The Murder Scene
- May 2006
- 03 - Coachella!
- 22 - Gradual Decay
- 25 - Don't Judge a Book By Its ..
- June 2006
- 01 - To Look on the Inside and ..
- 13 - Karma's a Bitch
- August 2006
- 12 - Aaaand we're back!
- 13 - I Couldn't Keep It In ..
- September 2006
- 11 - Fantasy A Reality
- 17 - Not Too Shabby
- December 2006
- 04 - Never-Ending Conflicts
- 29 - Fucking Bullshit
- February 2007
- 19 - Hypocrisy
Try a free new dating site? Wiex dating
Total entries: 65
I like to sleep. I'm bothered by things most people don't
think about throughout their entire lives. This does not
make me better than anyone. Instead, it makes me anti-
social, judgemental, and sometimes rude. It's not because
I hate people. It's because I want people to understand
what I think. They almost never do. I really want to give
people a chance, but in 98% of cases, they just make me
lose hope in the human race. If I'm the only person who
knows something, it feels like worthless knowledge.
I envy people who live in their own world away from all
the horrible problems of human society. Are they avoident?
Yes. Ignorant? Maybe. Happy? Yes. And isn't that the point
of life? To be happy?
The things I care about are problems that don't have
solutions, or that will never be solved. If I could trade
in my thoughts and awareness for simply being content, I
would. I wish I knew only what I was told, and never
wondered about anything that didn't already have an answer.
I don't believe in god. I don't believe in a point. I
don't believe people will ever truly understand
themselves. I believe all you can do is just exist. And I
wish I could just accept it.
Try a free new dating site? Short sugar dating