Screened In Porch

Life in general
To bottom ↓
To top ↑
RSS subscribe

my-diary.org tip jar

2017-06-20 19:00:17 (UTC)

New plan

So, just like I figured, the doctor will not give me another shot. Instead, she made me an appointment with a surgeon. Should go next week. But I gave it some thought. I can get another cortisone shot in mid-July and another flexigentic shot in October. If I do that, I can wait till December to discuss what to do next with a surgeon. I am not going to schedule a surgery now that will suck cash out of our savings to pay deductibles and co pays for many appointments and physical therapy. Not doing it. I told him I choose to wait.

After all, I have to find out about my stomach next week. That is more concerning at the moment. And that can wait till December if
they say it can...when we know more.

I came home and took a nap.

Profile