I Am Old Enough To Dye
- November 2002
- 19 - The Anthology Of Woman
- 19 - Breathing Through The ...
- 19 - Prophesies Candles
- 19 - Nubians National ...
- 19 - Charity Have Mercy
- 19 - Dreams and Visions
- 19 - The Golden Cup Cries ...
- March 2003
- 12 - Man Who Hides From Truth
- 12 - Wisdom And Life
- April 2003
- 10 - Fear Not My Sons
- May 2003
- 08 - Cover Me with Scented ...
- 08 - The Lord Is My Shepard
- 08 - Poet after my death
- September 2003
- 25 - Tears I shed The Blood
- November 2003
- 20 - I Danced With God
- 20 - The Reason For The ...
- January 2004
- 15 - Confessions Of Love
- February 2004
- 13 - Baby Girl Save Your ...
- 13 - The Ten Commandments Of ...
- 13 - DEVELOPMENT OF WILL
- 13 - The Drawings Master ...
- January 2005
- 17 - The Women Warriors Are ...
- February 2005
- 23 - Darker Than The Door
- 23 - Author Jacqueline Amos
- March 2005
- 19 - Oh Black Mammy Strong ...
- 19 - Black Girl, Dont You ...
- April 2005
- 15 - Judge Me At The Bar Not ...
- 15 - The Talking Tree
- 15 - Old Man Locks Of Gray
- December 2007
- 22 - Confinment
Wisdom And LifeWisdom And Life
Author Jacqueline Amos
Beyond the see through veils,
the proclamation of which it stands,
human being, the open door to conformity of man.
without light there shall be darkness, without
truth there shall be no wisdom,
Prophesies of a new world order,
beyond the see through vials of life and knowledge,
rebirth of truth.
In time of the ancient Gods,
a hero to be found through the ancient dark.
Conditions of subjections, Mysticism depths of soul
Beyond reality, mysteries images and words.
Silencing concepts to freedom of truth.
Which carries the power of life, authority within
Power of manifestation knowledge that is
Inseparable from spirit.
Torch of his own prophesies of who was who,
and the ego of a burning furnace without fuel,
the gift of wisdom the divine spirit of God.
Spirits that impels the universe,
the wisdom to know God.
Jesus the son that dwells within us,
the moans of the resurrection has not died.
I felt my brothers scars upon my back,
seductions of life and death.
Depths of human conditions.
Movement from law to faith.