I Am Old Enough To Dye
- November 2002
- 19 - The Anthology Of Woman
- 19 - Breathing Through The ...
- 19 - Prophesies Candles
- 19 - Nubians National ...
- 19 - Charity Have Mercy
- 19 - Dreams and Visions
- 19 - The Golden Cup Cries ...
- March 2003
- 12 - Man Who Hides From Truth
- 12 - Wisdom And Life
- April 2003
- 10 - Fear Not My Sons
- May 2003
- 08 - Cover Me with Scented ...
- 08 - The Lord Is My Shepard
- 08 - Poet after my death
- September 2003
- 25 - Tears I shed The Blood
- November 2003
- 20 - I Danced With God
- 20 - The Reason For The ...
- January 2004
- 15 - Confessions Of Love
- February 2004
- 13 - Baby Girl Save Your ...
- 13 - The Ten Commandments Of ...
- 13 - DEVELOPMENT OF WILL
- 13 - The Drawings Master ...
- January 2005
- 17 - The Women Warriors Are ...
- February 2005
- 23 - Darker Than The Door
- 23 - Author Jacqueline Amos
- March 2005
- 19 - Oh Black Mammy Strong ...
- 19 - Black Girl, Dont You ...
- April 2005
- 15 - Judge Me At The Bar Not ...
- 15 - The Talking Tree
- 15 - Old Man Locks Of Gray
- December 2007
- 22 - Confinment
The Golden Cup Cries DiversityThe Golden Cup Cries Diversity
By Jacqueline Amos 2002
The golden cup of Diversity, the symbolic visions sings all
glory be to God.
Wisdom the knowledge of life to human kindness, embrace the
golden cup of diversity. The giving heart the laughter of
love, yesterday that brings the past of engravings growths
of psalm. Almighty of Humanity a vision of the promise to
God. The oppress will no longer be sadden of the past.
Human kindness will be the fruits of great men.
I rise to the mountains of human consciousness, I sing the
songs of righteousness, let no man fall under. The
warriors of the chariots that sings the holy songs.
The chariots bare the wings of angels, the heavens open, to
Gods promises, Everyman shall smile upon the holy grounds.
The waters rise to the mountains, the seas embrace the
oceans in harmony, the word love has taken a new meaning in
the paradise of Gods Garden.
Peace be still as the world be ordained.
Taste the fruits of diversity, there will be no sad song.
We shall over come.
The drums beat, the children sing, the chariots flee,
within the diversities of men.
I rise you to the mountains, I rise you to the heavens, I
rise you to the golden gates of heaven. All man will sit
and drink as one.