I Am Old Enough To Dye
- November 2002
- 19 - The Anthology Of Woman
- 19 - Breathing Through The ...
- 19 - Prophesies Candles
- 19 - Nubians National ...
- 19 - Charity Have Mercy
- 19 - Dreams and Visions
- 19 - The Golden Cup Cries ...
- March 2003
- 12 - Man Who Hides From Truth
- 12 - Wisdom And Life
- April 2003
- 10 - Fear Not My Sons
- May 2003
- 08 - Cover Me with Scented ...
- 08 - The Lord Is My Shepard
- 08 - Poet after my death
- September 2003
- 25 - Tears I shed The Blood
- November 2003
- 20 - I Danced With God
- 20 - The Reason For The ...
- January 2004
- 15 - Confessions Of Love
- February 2004
- 13 - Baby Girl Save Your ...
- 13 - The Ten Commandments Of ...
- 13 - DEVELOPMENT OF WILL
- 13 - The Drawings Master ...
- January 2005
- 17 - The Women Warriors Are ...
- February 2005
- 23 - Darker Than The Door
- 23 - Author Jacqueline Amos
- March 2005
- 19 - Oh Black Mammy Strong ...
- 19 - Black Girl, Dont You ...
- April 2005
- 15 - Judge Me At The Bar Not ...
- 15 - The Talking Tree
- 15 - Old Man Locks Of Gray
- December 2007
- 22 - Confinment
Dreams and VisionsDreams and Visions
By Jacqueline Amos
Thy sit upon the night, escapades of visions,
thy dreams to be consort,
The seas bring forth visions, of a wanted love.
Thy lonely has continued to knock at thy door,
the breeze that clings to thy hair,
thy breath of wind caress thy tenderness of thy legs,
thirsting thou nights of stars that gleams upon the sky.
I the mist of thy tears, visions of invisibilities that
wonders upon the night.
Blossoms of violets, crickets that sings in harmony,
big dippers connect, the songs of the night rejoice.
Constancy of hymns that comes spontaneously through the
Life an love sings its on songs. Have thou merited
the blessings, of such tenderness, Is thou not worthy of a
Thy set forth upon the night. Give thee serenity to
embrace, the spirit of a vision, the confessions of a
dream. Let not life burden thy heart, Un rehearse I sing
this song, quietly among the night, visions of a dream, to
be complete. Thy confessions of thou, who sits upon the
rock, visions of wanted dreams. For thane will be no
kingdom, without the taste of scented love. Within the
deepen roads, of dreams visions awaken, without sleep. I
shall soon awaken upon the mist of the stars, thou shall
love within the mist of the stars, then not have loved at
I sit upon the colored rock, I recite the words of love,
validation of a pure heart, visions an dreams that will
never be lost.