I Am Old Enough To Dye
- November 2002
- 19 - The Anthology Of Woman
- 19 - Breathing Through The ...
- 19 - Prophesies Candles
- 19 - Nubians National ...
- 19 - Charity Have Mercy
- 19 - Dreams and Visions
- 19 - The Golden Cup Cries ...
- March 2003
- 12 - Man Who Hides From Truth
- 12 - Wisdom And Life
- April 2003
- 10 - Fear Not My Sons
- May 2003
- 08 - Cover Me with Scented ...
- 08 - The Lord Is My Shepard
- 08 - Poet after my death
- September 2003
- 25 - Tears I shed The Blood
- November 2003
- 20 - I Danced With God
- 20 - The Reason For The ...
- January 2004
- 15 - Confessions Of Love
- February 2004
- 13 - Baby Girl Save Your ...
- 13 - The Ten Commandments Of ...
- 13 - DEVELOPMENT OF WILL
- 13 - The Drawings Master ...
- January 2005
- 17 - The Women Warriors Are ...
- February 2005
- 23 - Darker Than The Door
- 23 - Author Jacqueline Amos
- March 2005
- 19 - Oh Black Mammy Strong ...
- 19 - Black Girl, Dont You ...
- April 2005
- 15 - Judge Me At The Bar Not ...
- 15 - The Talking Tree
- 15 - Old Man Locks Of Gray
- December 2007
- 22 - Confinment
Nubians National AnthemsNubians National Anthems
By Jacqueline Amos
Oh thy glory ages and past, thy drums of Africa sings the
songs from thy soul.
Blessed be thy hopes and dreams, In battles that we fight,
Triumphant ever make us be in war. I pledge that the
thousand voices of psalms be thy eyes that man shall hear,
thy strength that he may lead, thy shoulder when stress
brings him pain, thy strength that he shall not fall
under. The drums that speaks through the telescope of the
Supreme power to defeat Satan plan, against the world and
wicked men of Satan rejoice. The rich shall look upon the
poor, but shall be the same who often close the saviors
door. When time shall cease, shall pass no wealth, pull
influence will save the sinners plea. I pledge that the
source of implementing humanity through human kindness
shall bring forth unity among the soldiers of the lord.
Deleting whos imitations of powers for mans sake, human
decent in Gods spoken words. Violence characterized to
an humiliate, to embrace just law.
Lords of nations an man reigning of sin, that lye upon the
throne of his own temple of darkness, which he tries to
claim Gods thrown. Reflections of mans sight, visions
mans theories of right, voices raise pleading a thousand
voices, cry out love. God is God alone. A thousand voices
sings out loud. Oh say can you see, by the dark early
light, for the justice of some, and neglect of all, I wash
thy grounds , and rise my brothers to the heavens. There
only one God.