I Am Old Enough To Dye
- November 2002
- 19 - The Anthology Of Woman
- 19 - Breathing Through The ...
- 19 - Prophesies Candles
- 19 - Nubians National ...
- 19 - Charity Have Mercy
- 19 - Dreams and Visions
- 19 - The Golden Cup Cries ...
- March 2003
- 12 - Man Who Hides From Truth
- 12 - Wisdom And Life
- April 2003
- 10 - Fear Not My Sons
- May 2003
- 08 - Cover Me with Scented ...
- 08 - The Lord Is My Shepard
- 08 - Poet after my death
- September 2003
- 25 - Tears I shed The Blood
- November 2003
- 20 - I Danced With God
- 20 - The Reason For The ...
- January 2004
- 15 - Confessions Of Love
- February 2004
- 13 - Baby Girl Save Your ...
- 13 - The Ten Commandments Of ...
- 13 - DEVELOPMENT OF WILL
- 13 - The Drawings Master ...
- January 2005
- 17 - The Women Warriors Are ...
- February 2005
- 23 - Darker Than The Door
- 23 - Author Jacqueline Amos
- March 2005
- 19 - Oh Black Mammy Strong ...
- 19 - Black Girl, Dont You ...
- April 2005
- 15 - Judge Me At The Bar Not ...
- 15 - The Talking Tree
- 15 - Old Man Locks Of Gray
- December 2007
- 22 - Confinment
Prophesies CandlesProphesies Candles
By Jacqueline Amos
In the shadows of my light,
Reflects the light of a ordained soul,
Abrasion lights of diamonds and jewels,
I drink from the Golden cup of humanities,
The prophet the son, the love of humanities,
Thy lord is thy guidance, thy raff thy staff.
Reflections Candles of prophesies.
Thy sing the songs of the doves.
Apparition a new day shall come,
Sight of God thou tool of man.
A wise crane of the Universe,
Thou reach the wings upon thy lark,
Of the heavens sacred house.
The wing of charm, that sits upon thou wings of the doves.
The prophesies of light shall bring a new understanding,
I the eyes of man, I the feet of directions, within Gods
plan, I thou shoulder to cry, I thy breath to breathe.