I Am Old Enough To Dye
- November 2002
- 19 - The Anthology Of Woman
- 19 - Breathing Through The ...
- 19 - Prophesies Candles
- 19 - Nubians National ...
- 19 - Charity Have Mercy
- 19 - Dreams and Visions
- 19 - The Golden Cup Cries ...
- March 2003
- 12 - Man Who Hides From Truth
- 12 - Wisdom And Life
- April 2003
- 10 - Fear Not My Sons
- May 2003
- 08 - Cover Me with Scented ...
- 08 - The Lord Is My Shepard
- 08 - Poet after my death
- September 2003
- 25 - Tears I shed The Blood
- November 2003
- 20 - I Danced With God
- 20 - The Reason For The ...
- January 2004
- 15 - Confessions Of Love
- February 2004
- 13 - Baby Girl Save Your ...
- 13 - The Ten Commandments Of ...
- 13 - DEVELOPMENT OF WILL
- 13 - The Drawings Master ...
- January 2005
- 17 - The Women Warriors Are ...
- February 2005
- 23 - Darker Than The Door
- 23 - Author Jacqueline Amos
- March 2005
- 19 - Oh Black Mammy Strong ...
- 19 - Black Girl, Dont You ...
- April 2005
- 15 - Judge Me At The Bar Not ...
- 15 - The Talking Tree
- 15 - Old Man Locks Of Gray
- December 2007
- 22 - Confinment
Breathing Through The Fruits Of HeavenBreathing Through The Fruits Of Heaven
By Jacqueline Amos
Souls of divinity, enlighten of a humble spirit,
infinite spirit that sings glory to thee.
The alignment of love, breathing the fruits of Gods
Compassion spoken words,
listen to the heart beat of the doves.
The spirits that you find within you,
you shall find me.
Breathing the fruits of heaven.
The inner child rejoice,
through the windows of my shell.
The radiation of love glorify the spoken words.
Climbing the mountains of rejoice harvesting the light.
Spirituality the food of life.
Oh thy earth enclosing submerging with grace.
Prolonging the fleeing breath, thou heals the earth,
In vain the flow of scented love.
No pain shall be witness within the nations of love.